Sunday, January 20, 2013

Report of the Travel Show

Hi, Happy Sunday!
I would like to report on yesterday's New York Times Travel Show.
Many people visited Japan-and-Okinawa booth.
I performed on the main stage of Asian zone and at the Okinawan booth as well. 
Here are photos from yesterday's event. 

Beginning the show

With Mr. Miyazato, Travel Coordinator of Okinawan Convention & Visitors Bureau

Visitors enjoyed photo shooting and kimono dressing


I wish I had small sized Bingata robe

I was asked to sing by a reporter of NYT

Kabuto demonstration at the Japan booth

Sho Daiko performed on the Asian stage
I performed before the Taiko performance

Finale, dance workshop





Okinawa has many tourist spots. Please visit Okinawa!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be performing at the Boston Travel Show on Feb. 9 and 10, and
 will report details of the Boston Travel Show soon. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment