Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy December!

Our first Craft Fair last Saturday wasn't so popular; the organizer told that attendance at the event probably was affected by the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Many other public events held on Long Island last month also were unpopular, also likely the result of the aftermath of Sandy. I totally understand that, since most people who live in the Long Island area experience power outages as long as three weeks!. I can't imagine living without lights and heat for three weeks. 
I totally sympathize with those people, and wish them a warm and happy holiday season!

A photo from the craft fair:

I live in Douglaston, Queens, and we didn't experience any extended blackout, so I could work on my projects as usual, so I feel very lucky.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I would like to introduce photos of some of my new bags; please check my web site later for details of  these and other new bags.

Here are the photos:

Gold leaf Nishijin Brocade with Italian-made gold handles

Tsutsumi (Tako) Nishijin Obi Tote with gold leather-like handles



Dark Green-Gold Nishijin Brocade Mini Clutch
The mon (emblem) of this pattern is called
"Mukai Cho Mon"; two birds facing

No comments:

Post a Comment