Friday, October 19, 2012

Movie Argo

Today, I went to see the movie Argo. I live close to a Movie Theater, one of the most cheapest movie theaters in New York City. A movie cost $6.50. It is a small theater, but a comfortable one.

I am not particularly a fan of Ben Affleck as an actor, but the story is based on a true story, and I enjoyed Argo very much. Ben could be nominated for an Academy award for his directing of Argo.

Chris Messina was in today's movie. This week, I saw two movies (Monogamy and An Invisible Sign) with this actor. I liked both movies.

Movies were my hobby when I lived in Tokyo during the 80s and 90s. I used to get free premier tickets for the opening nights of foreign films, hosted buy a newspaper company in Tokyo, and I used to go to those premiers once or twice a week,  and I wound up seeing over 60 movies in a year in theater. My favorite movie during the 80s was The Deer Hunter, directed by Micheal Cimino. It was a shocking movie.

 I also saw a movie called "Taken 2" last week at the same theater, which I enjoyed..

Over all, I would give 3 stars to Taken 2, and 4 stars to Argo.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment